manman man

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zul'jin

Reaction score
First y tire gets flat in tropcal strom herpes and the truck slips offthe jack because I dont havethe jack that the truck came with.I have a bottlejack wich works but for whatever reson it the truck slid off and was hold up my just the handle where it and the side of it. leas tti didnt fall all the wayor on me. And my buddy had a scissors jack to life my truck n get my jack back and the half flat spae on. An ido carry a cigaret lighter comprsssoer so reallty ok that wasnt sp bad.

But in allthat Iwas loohing for the star lug nut and jammed my hand dowm on a hanger you knw the thing you hang conduit with because it amde a good bottleopenr. I staabed it all up under my thumb ail. hurts . turns out is also agood thumbopener and i evemn joked to myself when i got it, you could cut the hell outa somebody w this n i did, myself who the joke was too. isnt that ironic, alanis?

And before that a stuk an okra thorn in my finger an thougth i got it all out but no. that hurst too. Igot the cactus quil outhough. u gotts be one hungry sob to prepare cactus tunas. amde good lemontunaid . yall shuld seen al the litle hairs on those thigs. they dont want tobe eaten. if people had hair lie that wed go extinct cause i aint sexing with that.

But still. the ac broke again and noe the drains smell bad. its not a breaker or capacitor and i guess i needto clean out drains..lie the housed rain no the ac drain. heelo thism your homewarenty people. please speakor say the name of on your policy. for example, if the name on your policy is john jacob jinglheimer schmidt, say john jacob jingleheir Schmidt. Well really! what was i goig to say? Honk honk im a cat?

and what else? Oh the pump in my yard dont work still quit right.and i got a broke window. and i still ned to tires. that means goingto the madmax tire market where you have to buy tires like you see peoplei nindia and stuff all crowede in amrket yelling stuff and making weird deals and jockying arou d to get to the counter but they have good prices on toyo tires.

At least tonight you can have a druck night. That always helps me when that happens to me. :mug:

Kidding, kidding. I don't carry a cigarette lighter tire inflater, and we don't have cactus here. Otherwise, I'm right with ya! :rockin:

I got toyo tires no and they r great like tony the tiger.

My home warrenty sounded good and has done some stuff fot me bu yeah, now that it looks like i tneed more than a trained monkey coud do, oh its the run around, sue.

where s copper thief wen you nee done? probly at the church stealign their ac. come get mine! Jesus wont be as mad at you.

Now my dog wont comeinside he just runs around chewing on that dam seal. fine, stay ouy ******* aoutside, dumb ass. dog is stuid. really its like his maoom smoked crack. i think he smoke crack too. damn crack dog. and he always bite me. or lick me. I bet these animlasd eat us if they thought they could kill us in one bitre. Chmipanzee do that you know? they play fight and bite you seeing what happens, stufying your moves and reactions and one day THEY BITYE YOU TO DEATH AND EAT OUR DFACE RIGHT OFF. evenyour eyes. Basically its liek this dnt have any pets that can bite you to deat h in one bite or even that could just jump up and whip your butt. and dont have any pets thjat or monkey . or monkey like. We should realy make a monkey country or continent for just moneys and chmps and gorlillillillas. we make it, secure it from human areas and jsu twatch. i bet in a hundred years people cant go there. give em a thousand and just tear down the fence. see what ahppens. why you donr keep moneys as pets.

u gotts be one hungry sob to prepare cactus tunas. amde good lemontunaid .

I love lemontunaid! I thought I was the only one!

This is my favorite brand:

Fish.JPG

Or you can make it like this:

84181778.jpg

Of course, those are cactus tunas, so that lemontunaid would probably be crap.

Zul, you should have your own area of the forum, or DDRM should be renamed after you.

Back