MANGROVE JACKS CRAFT SERIES IRISH STOUT WITH GOLDING HOPS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greek guy

Reaction score
i see these kits that include hops for dry hopping but i'm not sure if the hops are enough, for this kit it says it includes 20g of hops, isn't that too little for 23lt of beer?

those kits are no boil. meaning they are concentrated prehopped wort. you just add water to 23 l. and 2 lbs of dextrose and the included yeast . then they recommend on day seven to add the included hops as dry hops and then to keg or bottle on day 10 the extract already has the bitter ring and possibly or likely the aroma hops in there depends on what they decided to do to make that kit. it’s proprietary so likely you can’t find out I just recently posted a lot about canned kits and also posted a huge sale on them in the homebrew deal section long story short there’s plenty of hops in there to make 6 gallons of beer including dry hops which is pretty cool for a kit beer that doesn’t need to be boiled

Latest posts

Back