Man Test

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#1 - not ghey.
#2 - not ghey.
#3 - not ghey.
#4 - not ghey.

#5 - not ghey. I drink coffee straight and black. Drinking other coffee variants does not indicate that someone has the ghey, but is does indicate that they need smacked upside their head for drinking crap like that and thinking that it's even remotely related to coffee. What you drink is more like hot chocolate.

#6 - Let's see... Honalulu Blue/Silver (Lions), Scarlet/Gray(Ohio State), Maize/Blue (Michigan), and lavender. Cookies, bundt cake, cheesecake, fritter, donut and sweet stout. Damnit, bring on the ghey.

#7 - not ghey.

Some people take things WAY too seriously. :rolleyes:

I completely agree - and I'll add that anyone who took that seriously is as queer as a $3 bill.

I'm liberal by nature. That don't mean I'm all PC. I'm not gay, but if I were I'm sure I would have seen the (Attempted) humor in the OP.......Hell, if I were gay I would be splendiforously fabulous at it!!.......I would have to move out of Ohio though. :eek:

I'm gay. I passed all 7.

This thread = FAIL!

You know what makes you gay? Preferring to have relations with members of the same sex.

I completely agree - and I'll add that anyone who took that seriously is as queer as a $3 bill.

I think Kyle might have been referring to the author of the "joke", taking certain acts like drinking mocha, way too seriously...seriously enough to consider it an indication of sexual orientation ;)

Also, I propose that Lincoln should go onto the 3-dollar bill, given his propensity for sucking schlong.

achievement.gif

I think guys who like to paint pictures are questionable. :D

I think anyone who has never questioned their own sexuality/politics/Choice of breakfast cereal is a wanker. ;)

No offence intended. I appreciated the comment.....I just had to turn it into a point though. :)

I think anyone who has never questioned their own sexuality/politics/Choice of breakfast cereal is a wanker. ;)

No offence intended. I appreciated the comment.....I just had to turn it into a point though. :)

....actually I may be qustionable for liking your work, nice stuff. Do you sell it or is it all for your entertainment? Are you influenced by Salvador Dali?

....actually I may be qustionable for liking your work, nice stuff. Do you sell it or is it all for your entertainment? Are you influenced by Salvador Dali?

It's all sold out.....I actually have a ton of people wanting to commision a piece...........That kind of pressure on my headbox stopped me painting and got me into brewing. .........I'm totally ok with that!! :mug:

It's all sold out.....I actually have a ton of people wanting to commision a piece...........That kind of pressure on my headbox stopped me painting and got me into brewing. .........I'm totally ok with that!! :mug:

That is pretty awsome there is such demand for your work. Do you mind me asking in what price range? How long it typically takes for you to do a painting? If you have a link to all your work will you share? Not sure if that is a good idea or not for copyright purposes

That is pretty awsome there is such demand for your work. Do you mind me asking in what price range? How long it typically takes for you to do a painting? If you have a link to all your work will you share? Not sure if that is a good idea or not for copyright purposes

Typically, it takes as long as I can stay interested. That can be 2 weeks to 2 years.

Jst for fun, here is one that is not on the website. It's about child abuse, and stars myself as a somewhat retarded chicken.

eyeball.jpg

I love pictures like this but never understand them. I know art is subjective to the viewer, but I am always curious as to what the artist was thinking. Mind explaining how you interpret Child Abuse from this picture?I think that is a very fascinating part of Art that probably more times than not goes unknown. Wifey is an Art major and is an Art Teacher, but stopped painting/drawing basically once it became a job. She was more into sketching and painting very realistic people.

*edit* I see the explanations with the paintings.

Can I mention how happy I am that this thread has turned into a discussion of art appreciation? You guys are so gay. :)

I love pictures like this but never understand them. I know art is subjective to the viewer, but I am always curious as to what the artist was thinking. Mind explaining how you interpret Child Abuse from this picture?I think that is a very fascinating part of Art that probably more times than not goes unknown. Wifey is an Art major and is an Art Teacher, but stopped painting/drawing basically once it became a job. She was more into sketching and painting very realistic people.

You got it!.....Once it became a job... That's what stopped me.....That exact moment someone said "Paint something for me" That will do it every time.

Can I mention how happy I am that this thread has turned into a discussion of art appreciation? You guys are so gay. :)

I do believe that i already said in this thread (Paraphrasing) If I actually were a homo, I wold be a f8cking MAGNIFICENT homo! :D

Edit: You guys would NOT be PMing eachother wondering if I were a bit gay or not. You would know....All power to those that wear their heart on their sleeves.

Mind explaining how you interpret Child Abuse from this picture?

The victim is the figure deep in the mind's eye. The yellow balls are information leaking out involuntarily from the victim's mind, offering clues to the chicken..,.. The chicken is too stupid/reluctant to understand, so he is looking away because he is well, a stupid frigging chicken.....There are no winners in this scenario......

The victim is the figure deep in the mind's eye. The yellow balls are information leaking out involuntarily from the victim's mind, offering clues to the chicken..,.. The chicken is too stupid/reluctant to understand, so he is looking away because he is well, a stupid frigging chicken.....There are no winners in this scenario......

I am glad the painting is about child abuse since I could rationalize that theme when you mentioned it. You never know with abstract art if the artist is pulling your leg. Funny, I saw the yellow balls as the observed acts of abuse filtering into the victim, but I had no explanation for the chicken (I just chalked that up to surrealism). Either way, I like the painting.

Q: How many surrealists does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Fish!

chad

Damn, I was looking for that pic, but you beat me to it!

yes, I have a picture of LGI on my computer.

Back