Man nothing beats...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buford

Reaction score
Sitting out in the backyard on a warm afternoon with a buzz you created yourself!

Man, this AG hefe is good... as long as I keep drinking it fast enough that I get to it before the sun skunks it too much!

Some nachos coming right up!

:ban: :ban: :ban:

Buford said:
Sitting out in the backyard on a warm afternoon with a buzz you created yourself!

Man, this AG hefe is good... as long as I keep drinking it fast enough that I get to it before the sun skunks it too much!

Let it skunk. You'll have heineken (sp) baby.

I agree. I sometimes chuckle...okay I actually giggle...at the thought that I haven't had a store bought buzz in months.

Nothing like a good HBB (Home brew buzz.)

Buford said:

I am doing (well was doing) exactly the same thing right down to the AG hefe! I couldn't agree more. Of course "warm afternoon" in this neck of the woods in April is mid 60's. Also, that damned Hefe is a sneaky buzz. Seems like it only takes a quart or two . . .:drunk:

Back