Magic Hat Ourtoberfest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewmedic23

Reaction score
Hey all, I just cracked open a bottle of Magic Hats Ourtoberfest and it is really good. I actually like it better than Sam Adams version. Has anyone out there tasted it?

20120904_203005.jpg

Lol. Yeah, I was just remarking to a friend how much I hated it.

Left Hand and Paulaner seem to be my favorite. Hofbrau, I didn't much care for. Nor did I care for this...

haha no way! I had sams version and I didnt think it was anything special...it was good, dont get me wrong. Ill have to check out left hand and paulaner

I find Marzen/Oktoberfest to be probably my favorite style. So I'm pretty critical about them.

Hey,if you love it, just tell me to get bent. Ain't no thang. I know some beer.....'afficianados'....are critical of Sam Adams because it doesn't conform to the BCJP styles?.. But I still like it.

Fortunately, if you haven't tried lots of different styles, now is the time. I sound like The Sound of Music wheni hit the beer place at this time of year......The hiiiiiilllllllsssss are alliiiiiiiiiveeee......with the smelllllll of maaaaarrrrrrzeeeeennnnnn....

I do like the Hex as well as Victory Festbier. I'll take an Oktoberfest over a pumpkin beer anytime but I'll keep trying to find one to fit my taste.

Back