Mac and Jacks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyzo

Reaction score
Hi, I tried some of Mac and Jacks beers a few years ago when visiting a friend in Seattle, and I loved them, especially African Amber. This summer I will be doing a bike tour from Canada down to Mexico along the pacific coast, are there any places that are along the coastline that serve M&J's? I know lots of inland places serve it, but does anyone know of where else on the coast? Port Angeles maybe?
Thanks

i live in tacoma and my favorite beer is the african amber. but also try the two ton IPA, cascadian dark, blackcat porter, and if they have it the Serengeti Wheat. im pretty sure it wont be hard to find a place that serves mac and jack on the coast. almost every bigger pub or bar has it. the smaller bars usually have just the african amber. the farriellies have a few different mac and jacks. the alehouse that i frequent has a good number of them aswell.

Latest posts

Back