Louisville breweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

317BREW

Reaction score
Ill be visiting Louisville next month and was looking for breweries to visit while there. Anyone have suggestions.

New Albanian Brewing Company in New Albany, IN. It's just across the river. Great pizza and beer. We always try to stop there to and from our trips to Indiana.

Never been, but I'd be headed to Against the Grain. I had a sour from them in Lexington that was great. Lots of other styles from them if sours aren't your thing. Not a brewery, but Sergio's has a better tap line up than 99% of the beer bars I've been to.

TNGabe said:
Never been, but I'd be headed to Against the Grain. I had a sour from them in Lexington that was great. Lots of other styles from them if sours aren't your thing. Not a brewery, but Sergio's has a better tap line up than 99% of the beer bars I've been to.

Ill have to check both of those places out. I heard Sergio's has a huge selection ill definitely go there.

I was not impressed with New Albanian Brewing on my recent visit. The beer selection was good with many offerings but only two of the six I tried were what I would call good. The other four were mediocre at best.

Against the Grain was pretty outstanding. I liked the location, the facility, the food, the staff, and most importantly the beer. Everything I tried was good and a couple were really outstanding. They had some pretty creative offerings when I was there.

Holy Grale

Apocalypse

BBC

Louisville Beer Store

Rocky's/Buckheads

Country Boy and West 6th are worth the drive to Lexington as well, check out the Beer Trappe and Marika's too if you go.

:mug:

headbanger said:
Holy Grale

Apocalypse

BBC

Louisville Beer Store

Rocky's/Buckheads

Country Boy and West 6th are worth the drive to Lexington as well, check out the Beer Trappe and Marika's too if you go.

:mug:

Thanks for the suggestions ill check those those out. I won't be able to make it to Lexington this time.

Latest posts

Back