• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee LOTS of (lots) for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteArmadilloBrewing

Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances I am liquidating all of my homebrewing equipment. Almost all of it is brand new and I was just about to finish up a complete rebuild headed toward a 240v RIMS system. At this time I do NOT want to sell off everything individually for the sake of not spending all my free time and the post office. I've divided the equipment into lots so if you're interested in an entire lot that's how I'd prefer to sell everything. Feel free to make offers on multiple lots and let's make a deal

[SIDE NOTE: I will be in Indianapolis this weekend 1/12-1/14 and in St. Louis 1/25-28 and am willing to meet up if you agree to purchase any lot]

Lot #1 Kegging System -- $350/OBO
- 7lb C02 Tank (used a few years ago but needs to be recertified)
- (2) Ball Lock 5gal Cornies
- Bucket-o-Keg Stuff: multiple pressure regulators, Johnson Controls Analog Temp Controller, gas & liquid tubing, sanke taps, funnel, strainer, brushes, grain bag, etc.

Lot #2 Hardware -- $650/OBO
- 2 Converted 15gal Kegs for RIMS system
- Rubber Coated Sanke Keg converted to Fermenter (incl: Brewmometer, 2pc Ball Lock Valve w/ Sanitary Fitting, and converted corny keg lid w/gasket)
- 15" False Bottom
- 1/2" Stainless Steel Pipe plus fittings (was going to use for sparge arm)
- Barley Crusher Malt Mill (no handle - I used it electric drill driven)
- Duda Diesel Plate Chiller
- Little Giant Pump
- March Pump

Lot #3 RIMS System Components (BRAND NEW) -- $1000/OBO
- Spa Panel w/ 50a GFCI + 20a GFCI Breakers
- 30a 40 FT NEMA L14-30 whip hardwired to spa panel
- 120v + 240v service whips from spa panel
- SS RIMS Tube with 1500w 120v heating element and RTD Thermocouple
- ULWD 5500w Heating Element hardwired to 3-Prong Dryer Plug
- 4500w Heating Element hardwired to 3-Prong Dryer Plug
- RTD Thermocouple
- (4) 3/4" 3-Piece Ball Valves
- (2) 1/2" 2-Piece Ball Valves
- (1) 3/4" 2-Piece Ball Valve
- A bunch of 3/4" SS pipe & camlock fittings
- Food Grade 3/4" Silicon Tubing w/female camlock fittings plus extra 10' of new tubing
- (2) Auber EzBoil PIDs
- (3) 240v Contactors
- (2) 40a Double Pole SSRs with Heatsinks
- (3) Rotary Switches (2 lighted one )
- (2) Bus Bars
- (2) Dryer Receptacles
- (2) 20a Receptacles for pumps, RIMS tube element
- (6) Breakers ranging from double pole 32a to single pole 25a/6a

Pics of Everything Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oc4cd3lsid8mzhh/AAB6_7OdU9czwbMRH1koKVDaa?dl=0

If you are willing to split it up I would be interested in the ezboils, contractors, switches dryer receptacles, SSRs, breakers, bus bars and 20a receptacles

Last edited:
Back