• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Lots of brewing gear for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slentz

Reaction score
I'm selling off all of my brewing gear. I have more than what is listed but this is the majority. I may add more items.

25 gallon Spike Brewing stainless kettle with sight glass, valve, thermometer and dip tube $325 firm.

18 gallon cooler mash tun$125

10 gallon cooler mash tun$75

Beverage air kegerator with ss tower and dual ss perlick taps$400

(3) 5 gallon carboys (each)$25

(1) 6.5 gallon carboy $35

(1) primary regulator $40

oxygen wand and regulator $50

blichmann burner $125

stainless steel 50' wort chiller$75

25' copper wort chiller $40

Stir Plate with stir bar and flask $75

Castrol refractomoter $75

Lansdale, PA. I will ship if I have to but would rather not. Yes I can post photos.

Do the perlicks have stainless shanks? Very interested in them. What style are they? Can you send me a pic please? Does the price include shipping?

Could I get a pic of the 15gallon kettle? And do you know offhand if that would work with an induction cooktop?

Assuming op bought the 15 and 25 around the same time they should look identical just different sizes. Spike changed their logo some what recently. They should also be induction capable, unless spike change kettle manufacturers. I just bought 3 15 gallons kettles from them myself, great products.

Do the perlicks have stainless shanks? Very interested in them. What style are they? Can you send me a pic please? Does the price include shipping?

Yes, they have stainless shanks. I believe they are 4". I can get pics. Price does not include shipping. But should be < $10 to ship.

How old is the Beverage Aire Kegerator? Is it in good working order?

It is an older unit probably manufactured in the 70s-80s. It's a commercial unit. I replaced the tower with a full stainless steel dual tap tower with Perlick faucets. Works great has built in drip tray. Very high quality.

Just moved into Doylestown from Western Pa....very interested in one of your Blichmann Burners. Will PM if needed, however, can pick up this week at your leisure....meet up at Keystone Homebrew Supply? Also, not interested in 25 gallon kettle (way too big for me), so if you have something smaller, lmk.

Thanks!

I'm selling off all of my brewing gear. I have more than what is listed but this is the majority. I may add more items.

25 gallon Spike Brewing stainless kettle with sight glass, valve, thermometer and dip tube $325 firm.

18 gallon cooler mash tun$125

10 gallon cooler mash tun$75

Beverage air kegerator with ss tower and dual ss perlick taps$400

Rebel Brewing Grain Mill$200

(3) 5 gallon carboys (each)$25

(1) 6.5 gallon carboy $35

(1) primary regulator $40

oxygen wand and regulator$50

(2) blichmann burners (each)$125

stainless steel 50' wort chiller$75

25' copper wort chiller$40

Stir Plate with stir bar and flask$75

Castrol refractomoter$75

(3) Stainless Steel Perlick Taps with Shanks Two new / One Used - $125 firm

Perlicks are still up for sale but I'll give brewing chemist first shot. If he passes they're yours.

Latest posts

Back