• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Hampshire Lot of yeast nutrient, campden, tannin powder, irish moss... etc etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PasbitinusBluinusRibbinus

Reaction score
Selling this as a lot. Most of these were used once, so bottles are open but mostly full.

$18 shipped anywhere in the cont. US.

20160414_090518_zpsvek1spdy.jpg

From left to right:

2oz Irish Moss
1oz Yeast Nutrient
4oz Yeast Nutrient
4oz Potassium Sorbate
4oz Yeast Nutrient
2oz Campen Tablets
1.5oz Tannin Powder
2z Red Star Champagne

Mind letting us know where we might be in line? I sent a pm shortly after you posted.

You are next in line - I have not heard from the first PM buyer yet, I'll give him a few more hours. I was hoping to ship today so PM me a good email address to use if I don't hear from him by 2PM EST.

I sent payment yesterday. You didn't receive it? PayPal to the address you sent.

Edit: PayPal confirms delivery, check your PM it was sent via a different email address than the one listed here.

Back