• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for used caps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishinHank

Reaction score
I am looking for about 1000 caps in decent shape for a project. I am looking for caps that aren't flattened or bent up really bad. I know I can get them online but I would like to get a nice variety. If anyone can send me a small flat rate box full I can cover the shipping. I am currently working remote for about the next month, so if anyone is willing to save them up for me I would appreciate it! The local bars here in town all drop their caps into trash cans, I called around and everyone I spoke with wasn't willing to save them for me. Thanks!

ive got maybe about 75-100 if that'll help. i can find a small box for them if you want them.

no big thing pm me a address and ill find a small box and send them out.

Back