Looking for the SRM necklace to buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coryforsenate

Reaction score
This is sort of related to homebrewing. I'm trying to find a place to buy those necklace things that I've seen judges wear that show the SRM range. They're probably about 3-4 feet around, make of something like nylon and are flat, and I think you can hook up your keys to them.

The usual suspects, BJCP website, AHB, Northern, don't carry it.

This was the only thing I found on the BJCP website for SRM color guide

"The BJCP Color Guide is durable, but not indestructible. Treat it with some care, particularly in avoiding scratching the color surface. The Guide is water-resistant, and may be cleaned with water and a soft cloth. Avoid prolonged exposure to water or beer, especially the edges. You may find wrapping it in a cloth handkerchief a convenient way of protecting it when not in use.

Ordering Replacements

For a free replacement color guide, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:

BJCP, Inc.
5115 Excelsior Blvd, #326
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Attn: Color Guide Replacement
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
"

Not sure if there is a charge for the guide other than the cost of the stamped addressed envelope. Couldn't find a cost anywhere in their webpage.

yeah I have one-its a lot nicer than one would think. the clasp is really nice-its a durable unit.

also -the shirts he sells on there are really cool and nice. "Id walk the plank for a homebrew" argh

Back