Looking for plans to build a simple controller for EBIAB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip G Mayfield

Reaction score
Howdy guys, long time lurker and home brewer. I'm moving to WA state where electricity is much cheaper than here in CA, and starting to plan for a EBIAB setup.

I'd really like to build something like the {High Gravity 240} system. Seems pretty simple, PID + switches for heat and pump. Any help would be much appreciated!

Yeah, I have a few designs for e-BIAB controllers. Be as specific as you can about what features and functions you want in a controller, and I'll see what I have to match it, or modify one to match. I'll be a little busy the next couple of days, so my responses might be a little slower than normal.

Brew on :mug:

Yeah, I have a few designs for e-BIAB controllers. Be as specific as you can about what features and functions you want in a controller, and I'll see what I have to match it, or modify one to match. I'll be a little busy the next couple of days, so my responses might be a little slower than normal.

Brew on :mug:

Thanks guys! Doug293cz, I'm thinking that the schematic you did that was used for the Short Circuit Brewers ebiab video might be good enough for me. The only thing I can think that I'd like additionally would be a master switch, or kill switch? Basically something so we can effectively leave the controller plugged in when not in use and only power up when needed. I cant really think of any other features that would be needed, but would certainly be open to ideas. Thanks again! Cheers!

Back