Looking for network fermentation control solution

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

augiedoggy

Reaction score
So I'm using 4 stc1000+ units to control relays for my chiller /solenoid valves and heaters on my 4 conicals but due to a nice quad monitor setup along with some extra PCs Ive been considering a software interface driven alternative to replace the manual controllers..

The thing is I'm looking for something that has easily configurable software for control. I am not a computer programmer nor do I have the time to devote to learning this skill.. I would like something I can wire up and load the software and easily configure... does this exist?

I'm also using a more or less KAl style electric control panel for my brewery and may entertain also switching to something like hosehead or BCS but my understanding is I would have to replace all my rtd sensors with thermistors and I believe the hosehead only controlled 2 elements last time I checked into them... has anyone got from manual controls to something like these?

Can anyone offer me some enlightenment on my situation.
Thanks.

PS. The other reason for all this is I'm hoping to open a taproom in the not to distant future and would like to explore my options for the electric brewing g and control setup I plan on using.

Back