North Dakota Looking for LHBS in or around Grand Forks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaizen33

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm moving to Grand Forks early next month and I was looking if anyone is able to tell me if there are any LHBS in the area. I'm coming in from Germany and I get grain pretty cheap out here but if there is a place local over there i would do that. Or I might have to make a big buy to take with me. Please let me know and thanks for the help. Hoping to meet some local brewers.

I know this is really late but I wanted to give you some info. We used to have a LHBS here in town called HomeBrewU and unfortunately the owner had to close up shop. We have been without one up here since. Let me know if you have any questions. The local homebrewers aren't too active on here.

I have yet to check this place out, but someone is opening a homebrew shop in Wahpeton. Here is the link for their Facebook page. Please don't take this as an endorsement!

Back