Looking for Hershey area brewers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaston

Reaction score
Anyone here live in the area of Hershey Pa? Looking for a brew buddy because my current friends are lame and not interested in making beer. Tired of sitting alone in my garage and bribing people with beer lol.

Lebanon Area Fermenters is a 1 year old homebrew club and is 20 minutes from Hershey. We have a meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 22 at 7 PM. We will meet at Union Beer ( 1600 Cumberland St, Lebanon, PA). I am sure that many members would enjoy brewing with you.
Cheers!

Anyone here live in the area of Hershey Pa? Looking for a brew buddy because my current friends are lame and not interested in making beer. Tired of sitting alone in my garage and bribing people with beer lol.

Hey there! I'm your neighbor in Palmyra. I just started brewing at the beginning of this month and have my first batch ready to bottle. I'd love to chat or meet up. Send me a PM here if you'd like and we'll exchange info.

Cheers!

Back