Looking for harpoon UFO recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacefive

Reaction score
Anyone have a harpoon ufo recipe? Easier than shipping it across the country :mug:

Calling GloHoppa. He works @ Harpoon he may be able to help you out.

1st - That's got to be one of the best summer beer's around. Absolutely great on a warm, sunny Sunday afternoon. The Red Sox on the radio, the brew kettle going.... Oh, I forgot. It's 15 degrees out and snow is everywhere. Damned reality.

2nd - (Off Topic) Steve is predicting the Brooklyn Stout will be on tap at TWB tomorrow; and, he's taking the day off and I'll be there in his place.

Paul

1st - That's got to be one of the best summer beer's around. Absolutely great on a warm, sunny Sunday afternoon. The Red Sox on the radio, the brew kettle going.... Oh, I forgot. It's 15 degrees out and snow is everywhere. Damned reality.

2nd - (Off Topic) Steve is predicting the Brooklyn Stout will be on tap at TWB tomorrow; and, he's taking the day off and I'll be there in his place.

Paul

Thanks for the heads up Paul

A good friend and I moved across country to los angeles from boston. Amongst everything else you can imagine that we miss, UFO is high on the list. What would be more fun than brewing some up ourselves?

Sorry but, who or what is "AHS"?
I'm interested in a UFO recipe also.

Austin Homebrew Supply

Anyone try the Harpoon UFO Kit from them? I know the kits are good and have ordered from them in the past but firsthand experience is always good to hear. Or as per the OP a recipe would be excellent

I havn't tried the kit, but if I were to get it I would get the Wyeast american 1010 rather than the suggested yeast for the kit. I havnt tried the kit because I prefer german Hefes, UFO is good though and its local for me.

I havn't tried the kit, but if I were to get it I would get the Wyeast american 1010 rather than the suggested yeast for the kit. I havnt tried the kit because I prefer German Hefes, UFO is good though and its local for me.

My favorite german Hefe is Weltenberger Hefe-Weizen Hell. Since we went to Germany I really love Hefe's but haven't brewed any yet. My wife loves UFO as a Spring/early Summer beer. Last year was not as good as the prior year for UFO but during the summer with Blue Claw crabs it is fantastic.

Back