Looking for drip tray for kegerator. Need help !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomicgarden

Reaction score
Hello

I recently bought a dual tap kegerator Insignia, model NS-BK2TSS6. I’ve changed/upgrade all the cheap dispensing parts (tower, faucets, hoses, regulator) and everything works great !

I‘d also like to change the plastic drip tray that came with it for a nice stainless steel one. I see they come in all model and prices but I have trouble finding one that would fit. Universal cut-out (for tower) model all seem to measure 12’’x7’’x3/4’’. The one that came with it is more like 13 1/2’’ x 7’’ for the grid and about 15 1/4 x 8’’ for the tray under it.

My problem is, the top of the kegerator already have like a hollow part where the plastic tray fit inside and the grid over it. If I can’t find something with the same dimension, I assume it would not stand straight or it would just look dumb.

Any ideas ? Anybody successfully found something for this kegerator model ? I can post pictures if it helps

I'd love to hear what you ended up doing. I have this kegerator and my drip tray went missing coming back from a wedding. Need to replace mine.

Latest posts

Back