• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kansas Looking for clear flip-top bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justaperson

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new around here (obviously), and I've been trying to find some relatively inexpensive flip-top bottles. 16 ounce bottles are preferable, but I don't really mind. If you're looking to sell, I'm willing...to buy? Yeah. Anyway, that's about it. Thanks.

I am selling a of German flip top bottles. They are the 16oz I believe. Not clear tho. Brown. Pm me for details/pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hey guys,

I'm new around here (obviously), and I've been trying to find some relatively inexpensive flip-top bottles. 16 ounce bottles are preferable, but I don't really mind. If you're looking to sell, I'm willing...to buy? Yeah. Anyway, that's about it. Thanks.

Clear?! Are you making a Corona clone? :mug:

Clear?! Are you making a Corona clone? :mug:

I guess the color doesn't matter too much to me, I just wanted clear bottles so I could check on the color of the drink. Also so possibly no one assumes I'm drinking beer (heh). I'm fermenting water kefir, actually.

You may want to move this to the Wanted section of the Home brew market.
You should have better luck finding what you want there.

You may want to move this to the Wanted section of the Home brew market.
You should have better luck finding what you want there.

Is there a way to move the thread without creating a new one entirely? -issounknowledgable-

Back