Looking for a 4 draft / 3 door kegerator that can be built into a bar. Any suggestions? Looking to keep it $3000 and below.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paradigm

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been homebrewing for 11 years now and have finally decided to build a home bar above my garage. I'm looking for a 4 tap kegerator that has 3 doors, but can safely be built into a bar and not overheat (front vented). Something like this: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/av...nser-black-3-1-2-keg-capacity/178UDD72HC.html

That is actually my ideal purchase, but it requires 3" on all sides for venting (thought I wonder how true that is).

The goal is to fit 4 sixth kegs and have an extra door for cans/bottles/supplies.

I have this for sale. It comes with 4 ball lock kegs, 6 taps (one is nitro - nitro tank included), 4 ball lock kegs, two 5 lb co2 tanks.

It is to big for me.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Do you not have the 3” to spare? That seems like it fits the bill for what your looking for.

I've got as much room as I need, essentially. I'm finishing a 680 sq ft room, just did the floors and painting. I was mostly seeing if people had other options.

I have this for sale. It comes with 4 ball lock kegs, 6 taps (one is nitro - nitro tank included), 4 ball lock kegs, two 5 lb co2 tanks.

It is to big for me.

That's a nice looking machine and I appreciate the offer, but I really need/want the 3 doors for my sundries and room for expansion.

Back