Long Term Fermenter Plan Need a Push in the Right Direction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snccoulter

Reaction score
Well my plan is to create a fermenter that will hold 2 or 3, 6.5 gallon buckets. I want to to be able to see the data on a webpage and also see it on my phone (just because of gee wizz it would be cool). Building the box to ferment in will be easy. The control part is what i am interested in. I know I saw a system somewhere in the DIY section but can't seem to get the search to know what I want. So if you have any ideas how to do this please point me in that direction.

Thanks.

Sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind having something like this. Have to let us know what you do and how it turns out.

I'm kind of surprised that nobody has fabricated a ready-built option for this kind of thing yet. The circuits and sensors involved aren't terribly complicated, and there are several Arduino-based examples described in the automation forum. If you're handy with soldering and a bit of light programming, this is a fun and very doable project.

Back