Logo votes needed!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dgratiot

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Ive asked around, and its almost a dead split! No clear winner! Let me know which logo you guys like best here!

logo final 2jpeg.jpg

I think the one on bottom is easier to read. I think you could increase the white outline on the est 2015 or maybe blur the outline some to make it easuer to read.

I don't like that the second line doesn't have the same 'worn' look as the first line. And the 'est 2015' needs to pop a bit more. I've no preference for either color but like #2 for its simplicity.

I'd like to see some clearer separation between the text and hops images. Increasing the white outline a few points. Maybe use an actual hop with a beard image? It's a good name.

Thanks for fixing the worn look - My OCD thanks you & I like the bottom one. That said, I think that the est date is extraneous and could be omitted entirely for a cleaner logo. -N_G

#2 but try setting the opacity on the hops in the back to like 50% it's too dark and competes too much with the text. either that or increase the stroke of the text a couple of points to differentiate it from the hops in the back, or both.

Right now it's kinda a muddy mess.

Thanks for the input guys! I took most of your input and put it into the logo, lightened up the hops just a touch and made the stroke around the name a half point larger, stickers have been ordered! Can't wait to see how they come out! Stickerapp.com is where I ordered from, 20$ for 15 5x3" die cut stickers, and estimated delivery of next week! Free shipping to boot! I'll update when they come!

Back