Logan Square, Chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honus

Reaction score
Howdy all, my wife and I have started brewing recently. I love all the good info that I've found on this site.

We're in the Logan Square neighborhood, stumbling distance from where Revolution Brewing will be opening. Quite excited about that.

We're doing extract brews for now, but looking forward to try out partial mashes once we've become a bit more comfortable with the basics.

Go beer! :mug:

Welcome aboard! I'm amazed at the number of Chicago brewers in general.

I'm in West Town too. Chicago Avenue.

I interned with/for the guy who's behind Revolution Brewing back when he was doing work in my field. Should be an exciting addition to Logan Square!

I do miss the city. But we have some great brewshops out here in the burbs. Some great brewpubs as well.

Im anxious to check out this Rev Brew. Chicago outta have more beer joints than it does.

I do miss the city. But we have some great brewshops out here in the burbs. Some great brewpubs as well.

I used to brew a few years back when I was living in Lisle - used to get all my supplies at the Brewer's Coop. I love that 2 Bros has done so well, they're thoroughly good people.

Though I love living carfree, I do wish I could get out to the suburban homebrew stores from time to time.

Back