Local Home Brew Club - Rochester NY area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pshankstar

BIAB Homebrewer & Coffee Roaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still new to home brewing (extract only) but I was curious to know if there is a home brew club in the Rochester, NY area? I think it would be great to meet others who enjoy the same hobby and participate in any events with the club/group. Just thought I would check since I cannot seem to find anything with my searches in this section of the forum. Thanks!!

It's about 45 minutes from Rochester, but we are working on putting together a home brew club in Wyoming County.

Hello everyone! I know this thread hasn't been active in a while but I am also interested in meeting fellow homebrewers from Rochester, NY. The monthly meeting times for UNYHA are unfortunately not ideal for my schedule. Does anyone know of any other clubs, or interested in starting something rogue?

Hello everyone! I know this thread hasn't been active in a while but I am also interested in meeting fellow homebrewers from Rochester, NY. The monthly meeting times for UNYHA are unfortunately not ideal for my schedule. Does anyone know of any other clubs, or interested in starting something rogue?

Hi! I’m now part of a very small home brew group called Finger Lakes Fermentation League (FLxFL). We meet the third Thursday of each month at Crafty Ales & Lagers in Phelps, NY at 7:00PM.
I’m not sure where you live in the Rochester area but we have people from Canandaigua, Geneva, Auburn, etc... You are welcome to join us if you would like. Feel free to PM me if you would like more details.
Cheers!

Thank you for the offer (love the name, by the way!). That's about an hour away from me, but I may consider it. It's just tough to commit to on a weeknight. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly also. It's always nice to "meet" people nearby!

Thank you for the offer (love the name, by the way!). That's about an hour away from me, but I may consider it. It's just tough to commit to on a weeknight. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly also. It's always nice to "meet" people nearby!

No problem at all! Welcome and take care.

Back