local hbs busy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbfdc4

Reaction score
is any one else local hbs so busy that they dont have time to stock the shelves and when the buy bulk hops they let them sit in light and in the air to boot not sealed up. this has a fellow brewer and me going to mail order to see if it gets any better. just spoutting off sorry

My guy does keep his hops in the fridge, but he doesn't stock enough whole hops. I use whole hops exclusively, so I mail order a bunch. If you go that route, try www.hoptech.com I'm not affiliated or anything, but I have been a satisfied customer for years. Fresh whole hops in many varieties, nitrogen packed and sealed in foil bags. They have pellets, plugs and other beer stuff too.

Janx

Janx said:
My guy does keep his hops in the fridge, but he doesn't stock enough whole hops. I use whole hops exclusively, so I mail order a bunch. If you go that route, try www.hoptech.com I'm not affiliated or anything, but I have been a satisfied customer for years. Fresh whole hops in many varieties, nitrogen packed and sealed in foil bags. They have pellets, plugs and other beer stuff too.

Janx
My hbs keeps them in the fridge out of light and sealed up. I dont even know if he has whole, I have only used the pellets. But mabe its time to try whole.

Back