• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Jersey Line cleaning equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewmedic23

Reaction score
So I have some line cleaning equipment for sale....basically everything you will need to start up a business. I had a few clients but it didn't go so well given the local laws (or lack of) and distributors offering the "service" for free. Anyway, there are a lot of states that require weekly or bi-weekly line cleaning and prohibit distributors from doing so.

Included is:
(1) Maxi-Vac JS350 in like-new condition with added pressure relief valve retails for $699

(15) Faucet cleaning attachments retail for about $8 each

(7) Cleaning couplers retail for about $15 each

Numerous replacement gaskets and o-rings

Lube

(1) bottle of AllKlear to color any chemicals used

(1) faucet wrench

Measuring cups

pH indicator solution

Double line brush

Approx 80 feet of new, unused tubing to make additional faucet jumper assemblies.

AND a cool little toolbox to keep all of the small parts in

I also have a case of caustic cleaning solution but will have to figure out the shipping separately since it is haz-mat.

I am asking $1000 for everything, S&H not included. I will also walk you through the process and offer any help you may need. I got pretty good at this but my local market would not support this type of business. NJ is not a great place for line cleaning business' so don't buy if you live here. PA is great as well as many other states. I have a whole marketing plan as well as step-by-step instructions I used. Pictures to follow

20140921_225638.jpg

20140921_225621.jpg

20140921_225629.jpg

20140921_225558.jpg

Latest posts

Back