• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia ** LIKE NEW ** 6.5 gallon Conical Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrd

Reaction score
I bought this 6.5 gallon conical fermenter fully expecting to brew a lot more than I actually do. Admittedly it's only been used once and still looks and functions like new. Looking to sell this to a fellow local homebrewer that could put her to good use!

It's the same fermenter as in the link it just doesn't have the metal mounts. I've replaced all the hardware and valves to stainless steel for easy use.

The top hole is large enough to put your arm all the way down for easy cleaning. The bottom valve is for removing trub without removing the top so you can use the same vessel for both primary and secondary fermentation. The side valve is for racking your beer into a keg without getting all the yeast and trub from the bottom.

Brewing (and cleaning up after) homebrewing beer couldn't be easier with this! Forget the glass carboys and dirty plastic buckets! Treat yourself to a thick walled food grade ABS plastic with stainless valves that make the jobs easy. Price is $175 OBO - lets make a deal! :mug:

bought it from: http://minibrew.com/product/44/

MiniBrew, Mini Brew, Beer, Craft Beer, Brewing, homebrew, wine, fermenting, conical, carboy, plastic, fermentor, drink, liquor, summer, keg, taps, kegs, kegging,

20150718_144847.jpg

20150718_144859.jpg

20150718_144922.jpg

20150718_144941.jpg

MiniBrew, Mini Brew, Beer, Craft Beer, Brewing, homebrew, wine, fermenting, conical, carboy, plastic, fermentor, drink, liquor, summer, keg, taps, kegs, kegging,

I'm not sure it works this way on the forums. Or maybe antiquated SEO tactics like this do still work?

I'm not sure it works this way on the forums. Or maybe antiquated SEO tactics like this do still work?

For a search engine to work it flags text matches in a post, title, website, email whatever it may be. It's the fundamental makeup of a textual search engine that can't go antiquated.

The formula used for page ranking that google uses can change with the weather if they wanted it to but that's different.

The more times I post MiniBrew, Mini Brew, Beer, Craft Beer, Brewing, homebrew, wine, fermenting, conical, carboy, plastic, fermentor, drink, liquor, summer, keg, taps, kegs, kegging the higher my odds are! Try it some time :tank:

ALL OFFERS ARE WELCOME! SHE'S OBO AND WANTS TO BE SOLD!!

It's the fundamental makeup of a textual search engine that can't go antiquated...

Try it some time

"Avoid writing keyword-rich content as it doesn’t help with rankings anymore."

Per all SEO sites referencing Google's latent semantic indexing that is used now, antiquating the way you are doing it.

From the same article:

"Plus, no one wants to read keyword-rich content. "

This being the biggest point I was trying to make. It looks absurd on this particular forum.

Sold! Thanks for the space

"Avoid writing keyword-rich content as it doesn’t help with rankings anymore."

Per all SEO sites referencing Google's latent semantic indexing that is used now, antiquating the way you are doing it.

From the same article:

"Plus, no one wants to read keyword-rich content. "

This being the biggest point I was trying to make. It looks absurd on this particular forum.

The internet works in mysterious ways ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back