LHBS Shout out...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ylee21

Reaction score
This may not be the right forum, but wanted to give a plug to the guys at J.W. Dover's in the west side of Cleveland. As a newbie they really helped me out and continue to answer my questions and give advice.

Anyone else have a favorite LHBS they want to mention?

Nice to hear a shout out rather than a ***** session about a HBS!

If you're in the Seattle area you have to check out Larry's in Kent. Cheap prices, great selection, and good people.

Ever make it out to Grape and Grainery in Akron? Heard great things but haven't made it out there yet.

no, i haven't. though, i have heard good things as well. i do visit some friends fairly often in kent and theres a nice little lhbs right near the corner of 76 and 43 called something like ambruzzo's that i pick stuff up at every now and then if i'm in kent and in a hurry as well. the guy that owns it is really knowledgable but not much all grain stuff but plenty of equipment.

I wanna give my shout out to the Brewmeister in Folsom, CA. That guy is as helpful as I need and has everything to help me make my brew that much better. He recently gave me his recipe for an awesome saison I got to sample before the 4th of July. Amazing brew. Thanks Eric!

Back