LHBS in area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doubletapbrewing

Reaction score
There may be a thread on this already, but does anyone have a listing of home brew stores in Indiana and Michigan? Looking to try and patch together a start up kit instead of buying one online.

Where exactly are you? Are you in the Michian South Bend/Niles area?

Yes I am. I found one in Elkhart but the reviews said it was a wine store first, beer second. Also one just opened called South Bend Brew Werks. Had any experiences with them?

Yes I am. I found one in Elkhart but the reviews said it was a wine store first, beer second. Also one just opened called South Bend Brew Werks. Had any experiences with them?

I lived in SB and worked in Niles for about 6 months. I did not find too many in the area until I got to Kalamazoo or Grand Rapids. I personally like to make a trip to Bell's have lunch a pint or two and picking up some supplies at their HBS.

:off: I miss the Chubby Trout's tap selection and especially the 1# bluegill dinner.

I lived in SB and worked in Niles for about 6 months. I did not find too many in the area until I got to Kalamazoo or Grand Rapids. I personally like to make a trip to Bell's have lunch a pint or two and picking up some supplies at their HBS.

I am thinking about buying the starting brew kit from Bell's. I love their beer. Ya I guess I will have to just make the drive up there. Thanks.

Back