Let's Over Analyze!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Have anything I can drain the joy out of through over analyzation?

Horror flicks?

A phone call with you s.o?

A weird encounter with your neighbor?

Post it. I will be happy to take it to levels rarely considered that either zaps the joy out of it, or will keep you up at night considering the possibilities.

Zapping the joy only works for a day... then it's like you never posted. The thread will live. We live in a Iphone world of irrelevance.

Give me your Derby picks. Let's see how your over-analysis pays.

That's what I love about Derby....analyze it to death, but no one really knows what those horses are gonna do.

I found a disc today on the DG course. It was a JLS Millennium. Not the cheapest, but not the most pricey. It had initials and a phone number on it. Custom dictates that when a player finds a disc with contact info on it, they try to return the disc.

I texted the number with a pic of the disc and where I found it. The location was clear in the pic. It was basket 11. I told the person to text me or did they want me to stash it on the course. An hour later, no reply. I texted a pic of where I stashed he disc. It's been several hours since. Still no reply.

My phone says both texts went through.

Is this person dead? In jail? Do they not want the disc? Did they just go to the drop zone and get it without saying anything?

OK, here's a little story for you...

A little BG info - Recently I acquired a really nice little micromatic unit with three taps. Being that my HB pipeline is pretty dry I did what any self respecting home brewer would do and decided to purchase a keg of beer due to my shortcomings. Here is the saga that developed...

Wednesday afternoon @ Liquor Barn in Louisville Kentucky:
Me: I noticed on the keg list (clearly posted on the wall) that you have kegs of BBC pale ale available as well as Sierra Nevada IPA.
LB Employee: Those are special order.
Me: I was just in the cooler and noticed a keg of BBC pale ale so apparently it is available.
LB employee: Someone else ordered that keg, would you like me to see if there is another keg available.
Me: Yes.
LB employee: There is another keg available, would you like me to order it for you?
Me: Yes, when will it be here.
LB employee: Tomorrow by Noon at the latest, all I have to do is let them know.
Me: Ok, when is the keg that you already have being picked up.
LB employee: Saturday, it's for a derby party.
Me: Well, being that I live over 50 miles away from here, why don't you just sell me the keg that you already have sitting right there and replenish that customer's order with the keg that you order for me which will be here by Noon tomorrow at the latest.
LB employee: OH, I dunno about all that, if that other keg doesn't show up by Saturday my goose will be cooked!
Me: Well how do you think your goose will fare if I drive all the way back up here tomorrow and MY keg's not here?
LB employee: Silence...... So would you like me to order that keg for you?

The Evil Dead vs Army of Darkness

GO!

No over analyzing necessary, Army of Darkness, hands down. I'll give you three reasons:

3. Danny Elfman. "March of the Dead" is Epic.

2. Embeth Davidtz. At least until she gets zombified at the end.

1. Multiple evil Ashes!!!! Reason enough by itself.

Give me your Derby picks. Let's see how your over-analysis pays.

That's what I love about Derby....analyze it to death, but no one really knows what those horses are gonna do.

I missed the derby and hence the ability to over analyze.

So far I'm not off to a good start.

I found a disc today on the DG course. It was a JLS Millennium. Not the cheapest, but not the most pricey. It had initials and a phone number on it. Custom dictates that when a player finds a disc with contact info on it, they try to return the disc.

I texted the number with a pic of the disc and where I found it. The location was clear in the pic. It was basket 11. I told the person to text me or did they want me to stash it on the course. An hour later, no reply. I texted a pic of where I stashed he disc. It's been several hours since. Still no reply.

My phone says both texts went through.

Is this person dead? In jail? Do they not want the disc? Did they just go to the drop zone and get it without saying anything?

I would assume that person died in some sort of horrific frisbee accident and cursed the disk with his dying breath.

It's all your now but I will still call your local LE to make sure thay have found the body.

I've got a wart on my ass...

Have you also been sleepy after waking? Sounds like your body is using the energy to create a new limb never before seen.

You should keep watch in it and test it's functionality by periodically testing it with different criteria. Today, ice, tommorow hook a 9volt up to it.

The Evil Dead vs Army of Darkness

GO!

I will have to get back to this one. I'm actually watching the Evil Dead this evening. My wife has never seen it.

We watched Army last week.

Sally Forth!

Worst comic ever and I refuse to acknowledge it's existence.

Ted knows what he did.

I was truly repulsed by a Schick razor commercial when I was a kid. A beautiful woman lathered and shaved her face to show that the razor was gentle enough for her face, so why not yours.

Was I being a heteronormative little kid, or is there something inherently wrong with a woman shaving her face?

I was truly repulsed by a Schick razor commercial when I was a kid. A beautiful woman lathered and shaved her face to show that the razor was gentle enough for her face, so why not yours.

Was I being a heteronormative little kid, or is there something inherently wrong with a woman shaving her face?

I saw a woman in the grocery store yesterday that needed a shave more than I did.

I don't understand that word so I refuse to acknowledge your post.

Anyone see a post by CreamyGoodness? I sure didn't.

Latest posts

Back