Leap Year Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tusch

Reaction score
Well I have started working on a label for the leap year mead that a group of us are brewing. No one in the group needs to use this label if they don't want to, but I've been bored and in a creative mood, so here is what I have so far:

LeapYearMead-1.jpg

If anyone better wants to try and edit it, I would LOVE it, plus any suggestions would be great as well. I did this in powerpoint and paint.

I actually like this one...Except Maybe I'm gonna keep some for drinking on leap Year 2016..2020...2024?
I would like someone fairly artistic to add some yellow somewhere to this design. I think it fits with the Honey.

Well I have been playing with it some more, so now I am up to Powerpoint, Paint, Gimp and Microsoft Photo editor.

I really like this one, its more of an antiquated look.

LeapYearBrew2.jpg

This one was my original antique, darkened it up in the above picture, but I think I like it a little lighter.

LeapYearBrew1.jpg

I think you need to give the background to your seal some fill or something. It seems to be lacking "something." Maybe give the creatures some fill?

Yes, I will just keep adding more posts on! haha Tried some new fonts, I think I like these even more.

LeapYearBrew3.jpg

Back