LCD2004 i2c

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajes

Reaction score
Hey.
I'm trying to set up a fermentation pi, and are trying out both brewpi remix and fermentrack.
I can get both up and running on my pi zero-w.
At first I tried using fuscus, and it worked ok. But I got this arduino uno lying around anyway...
So I've tried both systems using the arduino instead, and it works fine.
But I also got this i2c LCD lying around, and would like to attach it.
I mean - both remix and fermentrack show the "display" on their web-interface, so I assume it's sort of a standard thing?
But I can't find out which pins to connect sda and scl to, or whether I need to set something up in some scripts somewhere??
Help please :)

I don't believe any of the current BrewPi or derivative programs support an I2C LCD, while 20x4 4-bit parallel screen is directly supported.

There are three BrewPi threads directly below yours in this forum, and a Fermentrack thread is here. Check the tails, ask your question...

Cheers!

Thanks.
I did go through those threads without finding a specific answer to my question - that's why I posted this thread. Sorry if I missed the info in there somewhere.

Back