Last Week Tonigh - Bud Light bashing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m_c_zero

Reaction score
Holy crap, did you guys see the skit? That was freakin hilarious. Hopefully it will wind up on Youtube soon...

I hope so. I dropped HBO last year.

Of all the channels I got rid of it's the only one I miss.

I just found this thread (after posting this video in a different one). Hilarious descriptions that could fit other BMC beers as well. Not to mention showing how clueless marketeers can be.

Guy to bartender: You know the shame your parents feel about you still working this job? That's what Bud Light tastes like.

I was in a bar a few months ago and a Bud Light representative was there for the "up for anything" crap. They were recording people and asking them questions to be entered into a drawing to win a trip to the town takeover they did. She came by and asked me if I wanted to be part of it and I said no. She tried to talk me into it but I still refused. She then asked me if I'd like a free Bud Light anyway and I declined that as well.

Not that I hate Bud Light, I just hate it's gimmicky ****.

I was in a bar a few months ago and a Bud Light representative was there for the "up for anything" crap. They were recording people and asking them questions to be entered into a drawing to win a trip to the town takeover they did. She came by and asked me if I wanted to be part of it and I said no. She tried to talk me into it but I still refused. She then asked me if I'd like a free Bud Light anyway and I declined that as well.

Not that I hate Bud Light, I just hate it's gimmicky ****.

I've run some races where Bud Light was given free afterwards (5K, half marathon). I will drink it under those circumstances and not complain. (Unless something with a little more flavor is available).

I've run some races where Bud Light was given free afterwards (5K, half marathon). I will drink it under those circumstances and not complain. (Unless something with a little more flavor is available).

Funny thing is that the bar I was at has a pretty amazing bomber selection and I was drinking something crafty, don't remember what. If I was just out getting ****faced I would have accepted the free Bud Light.

Back