Last non BMC beer you've dumped

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the only beer I ever dump is stuff that's skunked, infected, etc., and even then I often gut it out :).

My least favorite is probably Green's Discovery, a gluten-free beer.

DFH Fort I drank a port glass of it and poured the rest down the drain just an awful tasting beer.

pyramid Haywire hefeweizen horrible

Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat. I bought a summer sampler that had two in it. YUCK!

+1 on this. 1 sip and YuCK! Maybe I had a bad taste in my mouth and It'll be ok. Nope poured it down the drain. tastes like a cross between cherry cough syrup and carbonated water.

i think the only 2 beers ive dump were pyramid apricot ale and tommy knockers maple nut brown. the maple tasted like i was licking a maple tree and i dont like apricots, so i dont know why i had that one.

I dumped a Bell's Amber Ale that I had at my daughter's house in Tampa. We don't get Bell's around here and I had read a lot of good things about it. I was surprised, maybe I got a bad batch.

The Amber tasted exactly like an amber I had brewed. :eek: When I tasted mine I thought I had an infection. I even took it to the LHBS who told me it tasted like I had a problem with bad yeast.

Back