Last HomeBrewTalk Swag Giveaway for the Summer - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail in Entry: Robert Selinger

Thanks to everyone who joined! If you didn't sign up for the Daily Newsletter send as per the join instructions for this giveaway please do so now.

http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=HomeBrewTalk

I hope you all enjoyed our summer of giveaways! It's been an honor and pleasure to bring you HomeBrewTalk for the past 10 years and I hope you've enjoyed your time here. I will be contacting all winners for this giveaway.

Winners were selected using Random.org a random number generator. Your post number is your entry number and all member with more more than one post have had them consolidated.

1st Prize: 88 - SandstoneCityBrew
2nd Prize: 36 - beergutbrew
3rd Prize: 976 - ColeVet67

Thanks again to everyone who entered! I will be releasing new swag for giveaways and purchase in the coming months based on what a lot of you have asked for so please keep checking back.

Thanks for being a members of HomeBrewTalk!

Thanks to everyone who joined! If you didn't sign up for the Daily Newsletter send as per the join instructions for this giveaway please do so now.

http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=HomeBrewTalk

I hope you all enjoyed our summer of giveaways! It's been an honor and pleasure to bring you HomeBrewTalk for the past 10 years and I hope you've enjoyed your time here. I will be contacting all winners for this giveaway.

Winners were selected using Random.org a random number generator. Your post number is your entry number and all member with more more than one post have had them consolidated.

1st Prize: 88 - SandstoneCityBrew
2nd Prize: 36 - beergutbrew
3rd Prize: 976 - ColeVet67

Thanks again to everyone who entered! I will be releasing new swag for giveaways and purchase in the coming months based on what a lot of you have asked for so please keep checking back.

Thanks for being a members of HomeBrewTalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back