Large Giveaway - Fermenter, Mash Paddles, Thermapen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
username: hazarasmj

We need a better CANADA section! Why are canadians always getting the short end of the stick?

ps - love the beer scene in the states (I always though you made bad beer, sorry)

Username: Hogw1ld

Been a way for awhile, but I like the city forums, great idea! And thanks for providing a nice contest like this!!

I almost forgot about this. Just hit my 5 post under Boostsr20. Its a great site, I will definitely keep using.

Worterboy is my username on HBT & City Profile (5 posts complete). I already resplied to this thread for the contest, and since then I have received replies of other HBT members registering for the contest. I don't think I should be receiving them. Why would I be receiving them since it is not my thread? Shouldn't the HBT Admin be the only one recieving these contest registration thread replies? Thanks.

username: RiverDog

changed from previous username jhstelter

***And may I add that I am extremely disappointed in the users here. Looking back through this thread I have seen more users with their entry being their first post on this thread. Are people so self involved that they have to create fake usernames to try and win stuff? All this does it fills this forum and City Profile with a bunch of garbage that takes up space. I thought most people on here were better than that. :(

Username: wyzazz

It looks like it could be a good forum if you get some users in there! Thanks!

username: mychalg9

I enjoyed the new forum and will check back there often

lol i typed my username wrong the first time: correct username is mychalg9

Username: Brewbuster

I could really use the fermenter. 10 gallon batches in buckets is getting old.

On tap: Citra IPA W/1968 yeast
On Deck: Big river brown
In secondary: Citra IPA W/Dennys fav 50 yeast

:mug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back