Lance's Autism Brewery Tour

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snccoulter

Reaction score
There was a short 2 post thread about this last year. I thought I would post it up again now that it is a reality. It is about a Autistic man named Lance. His nephew decide he wanted to take him around the Midwest and help him write a book for his family about his trip. It has now turned into a nation wide trip that is being made into a motion picture and a him actual published book. He started off life as a non verbal low functioning autistic child and is now traveling the nation interacting with all sorts of people, planing parties and really living life. Beer. Autism. Hope He has had a chance to spend time at Sam Adams, Dog Fish Head, Yuengling.
This kinda hit home for me because I have a 6 year old that is autistic, high functioning but still dealing with his own issues. With a good support system he is doing well but I remember 18 months ago without a diagnosis and no idea what to do it was hell. Check it out it is very cool.

Latest posts

Back