Lady got IPhone PWNED!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFL!!!!!!!! Money may buy you an iPhone, but it doesn't make you smarter

I think its fake. First of you wave cash like that around Dallas, you get mugged. First she says 100g's then its 16. Then after the guy got 800 bucks cash, he pays for the phone on a CC? Just does not add up.

Ryanh1801 said:
I think its fake. First of you wave cash like that around Dallas, you get mugged.

With all that media around and the probably inceased security she woulda been fine

First she says 100g's then its 16.
watch it again she was going to buy $100g worth of phones, never said she had $100g with her . . . but i wouldnt want that on my credit card.

Then after the guy got 800 bucks cash, he pays for the phone on a CC? Just does not add up.

I've paid for large purchases on credit befor even while I had enuff cash on me. If there is any problems I can use the CC company to help get things straightened out. Plus he bought 2 phones and the extra gadgets.

smells like a media put-on to me. "America is crazy for our gadgets, so get with the program and BUY BUY BUY!" ...hype at its' cheesiest. Put a lowercase "i" in front of anything and all I can think is 'spam/scam fodder'.

iBeer brewing kits available now---everything you need to brew beers and ales---no additional software to purchase---- send money now or just contact me through a PM. Sure it costs a little more but all that extra money goes to pay for the i. There is an i in team, when i own the team...... :)

Ryanh1801 said:
I think its fake. First of you wave cash like that around Dallas, you get mugged. First she says 100g's then its 16. Then after the guy got 800 bucks cash, he pays for the phone on a CC? Just does not add up.

1. You don't get mugged when there are camera crews following you.
2. She has 16 g's in cash, the rest in credit.
3. Why not pay on CC? That's 800 points you'd be giving up otherwise. If you pay off your CC each month, it's no different.

Back