Ladies and gentlemen. May I have your attention please. Introducing...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amiaji

Reaction score
Def Cat Brewery

DefCat25.gif

After alot of hard work by my wife the official brewery logo is finished.
What do you guys think? I am in love with it. The name comes from the fact we have a white cat who happens to be deaf.
I think it will look cool on bottle necks and on the labels. Maybe etched onto glasses. I'm really excited by this.
Any feedback is appreciated.

Wow, man. Just... wow.

It's an amazing label. Incredibly professional, aesthetically very pleasing. Congratulate your wife for me, that is an awesome label!

Thanks guys. I am really pleased with the outcome. My wife has been working on it for a few months now and I am really excited that it is done. Can't wait to try it out on some bottles and glasses. :D:D:D

Hey guys. Along with being a new home brewer, I also work with vinyl. I have seen a bunch of kegerators on here that people have built. If anybody is interested, I could do some custom stickers to add some flair or even to add to draft handles. Just send me a p/m and we can talk.

Excellent and professional logo. Your Mrs. is very talented.
Congrats.:mug:

at one point in time i almost used this as my logo...we have a long haired black cat who can get pretty greasy looking sometimes.

seal-1.gif

the one in the left corner is the little greaseball
Christmastree.jpg

Excellent Logo!!! Put me down for you first bottle of Moongazer Bitter please! ;)

Your on!

I'll post some pics of the lables when we get them made and also some pics of a glass with the logo etched onto it if I can get it to work. I bought a kit to etch glass but havent tried it out yet.

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Back