Label Appropriate or not?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is some kind of minimum post limit you have to have to post a picture directly. Can you link it to another site instead of uploading it?

Your wife needs a few more drinks. I have seen worse on network TV.

If it's just a nudity thing, then you're safe; hell, I'd even say "work-safe". For me, the green fairy represents absinthe; if you plan on using it for beer there could be some confusion. I'd go with a different color, or full color, or even B&W fairy. There are plenty out there to choose from. There's even a woman who will paint a portrait (from a photo) of your SWMBO as a fairy, I'll try to find her website & post it for you, just in case. Regards, GF.

I think the green hop faerie. She's cute. Fae don't wear clothes, they're magical creatures after all. Show her some of the Lagunitas labels :)

I think that pinups/lovely female figures go well with beer labels (and I'm a female!)

Back