• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nebraska Krups B100 BeerTender (New/unused in box)... refill 5L mini-kegs with your homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheekygeek

Reaction score
Google the topic of reusing the Heinekin or NewCastle 5 liter mini-kegs for home brew and you'll find a lot of people with the opinion it can't be done. Au contraire mon frère (apologies for the link to another forum and that poster's choice of showing dirty dishes).

I've got a New in the original box/unused Krups B100 BrewTender for sale. Includes everything including manual, instructions, and 5 sealed BeerTender tubes. These bring big bucks and are even more valuable to a home brewer who wants a convenient way to cool, dispense and share their latest batch. Easily portable too.

These (in NEW condition like this one) bring anywhere from $299 to north of $500. This popular model is no longer available, but the replacement tubes are inexpensive and available everywhere. My price: $250 plus actual shipping to your location. (PM me for a quote to your address).

I clicked the link, and all I saw was that disgusting sink in the first pic. I couldn't look or read the rest. Just nasty...

Edit: The link is legit and about the tapping system, but that first pic ruined everything for me...

I am not the guy who made that post & I agree with the commenter who said "Do your damn dishes!" So I apologize for the distasteful images in that thread. However it was shared for the technique of reusing the mini-kegs. (Hopefully you can get the mini-keg from a friend so you don't have to drink the original contents yourself!)
;)

Back