• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Krome Dispense Drip Trays

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drk93TT

Reaction score
Lightly used. Purchased new from AiH a couple years ago.

Stainless drip tray. ... 2" backsplash wall mount variety. NO drain.

1x 10" width x 6" depth

35$ Shipped 48 USA on the 10x6

Interested. Let me measure my projected faucet installation to make sure it will be long enough. I'm adding 2 more faucets to the 2 I already have.

Might be interested in this if homercidal doesn't take it. I'm putting together a kegerator and need 1 without a drain.

Well, I completely forgot to measure. I'll try to remember to do it at lunch. I've been wanting to install a drip tray for a long time, but haven't actually done it. It would be nice to just get it done!

Or maybe I can have the kid measure for me. She stayed home from school sick today.

The faucets I currently have are 4" apart on center, according to my daughter. If I kept that spacing then I'd have a total of 12" from center to center on the outside faucets. I don't think I could sneak a 10' tray under there, darn it!

Back to the drawing board.

The faucets I currently have are 4" apart on center, according to my daughter. If I kept that spacing then I'd have a total of 12" from center to center on the outside faucets. I don't think I could sneak a 10' tray under there, darn it!

Back to the drawing board.

Install it on something that will slide left and right, and that way you can put it under the faucet you're using. :)

Install it on something that will slide left and right, and that way you can put it under the faucet you're using. :)

I'm trying to make it EASIER to install faucets, not harder!

I actually already have a drip tray I built, but putting it on the front of my fridge is tricky. I'm not sure it's long enough now either. Might have to start from scratch again.

Or just keep an old towel on the floor like I've been doing for the past many months...

I'm trying to make it EASIER to install faucets, not harder!

I actually already have a drip tray I built, but putting it on the front of my fridge is tricky. I'm not sure it's long enough now either. Might have to start from scratch again.

Or just keep an old towel on the floor like I've been doing for the past many months...

Geez....don't move the faucets, move the TRAY! :)

Latest posts

Back