Kijiji Score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontap

Reaction score
Hello all,
First time poster here, and I have recently gotten back into the brew world.
I've been looking for some equipment and found 5 cases of wine bottles, a floor corker, 2 5 gallon carboys, 4 4 gallon carboys, a plastic primary, two racking canes and hoses, corks, shrink caps and a gravity filter for $50. :ban:
I'm not sure what I'll do with the 4 gallon carboys but I couldn't pass up on the deal.
Now I just have to get on the ball and start making some brew and wine.

Welcome.Read,read,read.Wether it be in a book or the internet.You have some good equipment,welcome to the best hobby in the world.

The 4 gal carboys would be perfect for small batches of test recipes, or even mead (or high octane brews) which can get kinda pricey.

For $50 you got a total score! Well done!!

Hello all,
First time poster here, and I have recently gotten back into the brew world.
I've been looking for some equipment and found 5 cases of wine bottles, a floor corker, 2 5 gallon carboys, 4 4 gallon carboys, a plastic primary, two racking canes and hoses, corks, shrink caps and a gravity filter for $50. :ban:
I'm not sure what I'll do with the 4 gallon carboys but I couldn't pass up on the deal.
Now I just have to get on the ball and start making some brew and wine.

WOW! Congrats on the score!!!

That's like $35 US!!!!...:D

j/k man.......AWESOME!

Thanks everyone,
I think I will stay with beer kits for now and make a wine kit for Christmas gifts.
When I get more comfortable with the brewing/wine making I hope to start using all of the carboys for wine from scratch, and doing ag brews.

Back