• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Kettles, Burners, Regulators, Keg, and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyhoward

Reaction score
Fall cleanup. A few odd and ends. Will consider shipping the smaller items. Otherwise I'm in Kalamazoo, MI and would prefer pickup in that general region. I will be in the metro Detroit and Indianapolis areas over the next two weeks and would be willing to meet up anywhere between those two places and Kalamazoo, if that helps anyone.

See the Google Drive for more info and links to the original products. PM for questions or individual pictures.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AaLBnH9oIoQBuxyw5j4DMySZL3e6a4CzZrR0A2Q5ERU/edit?usp=sharing

- 10g Tall Boy Kettle - SOLD

- 10g SS Concord Economy Kettle - $30 (slightly warped, but works fine)

- 2.5 gallon ball lock keg - $60

- Bayou Classic SP10 Propane Burner - $30

- Dual Gauge C02 Regulator w/ cage & quick disconnect - $30

- 10psi Regulator w/ dual SS hose - $20

- High Pressure Cast Iron Burner - $6

- 1 gallon clear glass jug w/cap - SOLD

- Propane tank - SOLD

IMG_7242.jpg

Kalamazoo. As mentioned, I will be driving through Indiana next week. Where are you located?

As mentioned above, the tall boy kettle is pending pickup. In any case I suspect shipping costs will not make a lot of sense for such inexpensive kettles.

Latest posts

Back