Kegs around the Lancaster/York Area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuznutz04

Reaction score
Does anyone have any corny kegs around the Lancaster/York PA area? I'm looking for another one, but they seem like they have went up in price lately.

Just looking to save a few bucks.

Thanks.

Wish someone did, or at least a source to get them cheap. Mr. Steve's homebrew shop in East York has them, but they are $45. I'm not sure if they are new or used though... They are in-stock there...

Yeah. That's where I get alot of my stuff from. They have new and old as well. There is another place in Lancaster that sells them for $40. (Lancaster Homebrew) I might just bite the bullet and spend the money.

I'll testify for Lancaster Homebrew, Mark has good customer service, and he's a pretty nice guy. I have shopped there many times and their prices don't s^ck either.

Where is the Lancaster Home brew at?? I have only ever been to Mr. Steve's store... A few buddies and I were going to make a brew trip this weekend or next to go up to Troegs to take the tour and probably eat a late lunch at ABC. Maybe we will try to stop in and check out the Lancaster shop too...

Back