• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

k1ngl1ves

Well-Hung Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
LOCAL SALE ONLY. I'M NOT SHIPPING THIS BEHEMOTH!!! :mug:

Keggle for sale! Never used! Cherry still intact! I bought a giant 20g stainless pot, so this is no longer in my plans. I was going to still keep it, but the wife has had a rather keen eye lately... and wants it gone. Women.

Weldless fittings for easy cleaning. All stainless. Stainless ball valve (barb is brass). Brand new sight glass, fittings, and 4" (stem) thermometer. Perfect cut top. She's a beauty!!! Both fittings are well below the 5g mark, so 5g and 10g batches can be boiled in it.

I am going to ask $150 on craigslist, but will sell for $125 to HBTers... 'cus I like you! Not too fond of craigslisters... Lol!

I'm located on the border of Joliet/New Lenox. I travel from there to the northern Oak Park area for work. Anywhere around either (or in between) is ok for me to deliver or for you to pick up.

Cheers!

20140830_103923.jpg

20140830_103933.jpg

20140830_104004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back