• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Keggle brewin system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
System that can brew up to 12 gallons of beer. The equipment is used but it very good condition. $300 in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area.

15 gallon stainless steel keggle with lid. Also includes ball valve assembly if you want to add it on the keggle.
Blichmann floor burner.
60+ foot 1/2 inch diameter copper wort chiller
70 quart mashtun made from Coleman 5 day insulated cooler. All of the metal components are brand new. Includes 2 voile cloth liners and 4 voile cloth sleeves for the stainless steel hose braid.
3 voile cloth brew in a bag sacks for the keggle.
Hop spider with 3 voile cloth hop bags. Six five gallon white food grade buckets with new lids and grommets that can be used to either store grain or ferment 4 gallons of beer. I made up to 12 gallons with the keggle and could split into three 4 gallon batches for experimenting with yeast and dry-hopping.
Two hardwood mash paddles. One gallon growler that can be used for making yeast starters. Spare propane tank (not shown in one picture). There is also a food grade bucket with holes drilled to suspend the BIAB sacks above the keggle if you want for it to drain or sparge at the end of a biab mash.

If you don't have a separate system to heat strike/sparge water I can put together something for you that will be very cost effective. As with everything I sell the proceeds will be donated to the local food pantries in Iowa to help out others in need. I also have several cases of brown glass pry off bottle I would be willing to add for free if you need bottles.

SAM_1390.jpg

SAM_1419.jpg

$300. I am in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids area. I am also going to include 6 white food grade 5 gallon fermenting buckets with lids and grommets. These can be used to either store grain or ferment 4 gallons of beer. I made up to 12 gallons with the keggle and could split into three 4 gallon batches for experimenting with yeast and dry-hopping.

Latest posts

Back