kegging and bottle Question?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyBrews

Reaction score
Hey yal so im using cornys for secondary and for serving but i also want to get some bottles out of these for saving/traveling. So my Q is would it be best to rack beer out of the corny into bottleing bucket before/prime to get half of it in bottles or is it best to carb the whole keg normally and then use a beer gun to fill some bottles or homemade bottle filler on picnic tap. Thanks for the help

I have a beer gun thing was given to me and have no clue to use it. Thanks for the help yal Bless!

Hey So my next Q is- If i planning on bottling everything from a batch, Would it be better/smarter to keg it all and carb with c02 then bottle with beer gun? or prime rack to bottling bucket and bottle condition. Thanks??

Yup as long as you cap it correctly.

Woould you recomend bottling a whole batch this way as oppposed to just racking to a bottling bucket and priming? Also you ever done any
imperial ipa partial/grain extract recipe that you would recomend. (my new fav. beer)

Back