Kegerators from Alibaba?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All depends if you're willing to be stuck with the item if there is a problem. Ship back? Probably not. Tough luck/out of money? Probably so.

Deal with someone whom actually does customer service. Is customer service/guarantee worth more than the initial cost? IMO, absolutely.

Sure, everyone gets their things from Chinese prison factories, but dealing with a reputable company means they stand behind the Chinese junk.

Last edited:
Williams brewing had some seemingly reasonable prices a couple weeks ago. I have nothing to gain, just sharing.
Thank you! I see they have a keg land keg, I am looking for something that looks fancy like the one in the link

Thank you! I see they have a keg land keg, I am looking for something that looks fancy like the one in the link
Oh that’s a big “commercial style” set up, you could look at webstaurant.com, but shipping would not likely be free. With that said a local restaurant supply might have something used or with a dent in a place you won’t care about for less. Good luck shopping.

Latest posts

Back