Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know a good mini fridge that will fit a corni keg?

At one time the corny manufacture did make a refrigerator that would hold one Pepsi corny, it was so tight that a Coke corny woud not fit. My guess it was 14" square by app 33" tall outside dimensions. I have one in my shop storage area with a tap and spill tray on the front door. They've been out of production I would guess 15 years now, has a wood grain finish from the factory. It was so darn neat and small I had to have it.
For a single corny and tap it is great, but limited if you wanted a change in biers.

Unless space is a real issue, go to craigslist and buy a 50-100 dollar old refrigerator and have enough room for a lot of them.

A lot of the smaller, "apartment size" fridges will hold two or three, and take up less space than a full sized fridge. Again, scope out CL for nice, cheap ones.

Cornie kegs do not fit in refrigerators or chest freezers of any kind. Please do not looking in the Bottling/Keggingf forum and PLEASE do not look in THIS thread or THAT thread.

This is of course a joke because I'm just in that kind of mood today, but decided to be nice and actually provide two VERY HELPFUL links in my Satire.

My favorite is the magic chef 5.5 cu ft chest freezer from lowes, it's only like 170, has about the same footprint as a large minifridge, and holds 3 corny kegs...

Though it is not what you asked for, it is in my opinion a better option...

Back